I have two tenders but don't use them all the time. I use them when I know
one of my bikes will site for more than a week. Perhaps I should use them
more.  hmmm

In a message dated 8/21/2014 7:33:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
greenzer...@gmail.com writes:

Sounds like you need a battery tender
On Aug 21, 2014 6:57 PM, "Mike21222 via Nighthawk  Motorcycle Lovers!"
<_nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com)
>  wrote:

My Nighthawks cranking time seems to be directly proportional to  the
amount of time it has been sitting without being run. If it was run the  day
before, it will typically start almost immediately, while if it has sat  for a
week, it may take a full second or two of cranking to start. Of  course with
choke on...

In a message dated 8/19/2014 3:24:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,