What weight oil is in the final drive, usually? I can't recall off the top
of my head.

Kurt
On Sep 11, 2014 10:38 AM, "Arlen Burroughs" <[email protected]> wrote:

> So it was 50 degrees this morning.
>
> The bike started fine, but I noticed it was a little hard to get going.
>
> When I rolled off the throttle and pulled in the clutch at about 20 mph,
> the bike slowed down faster than normal. Usually it'll coast quite a ways,
> but this morning it didn't coast as well at all. I have also noticed lately
> that she's a bit hard to move when off (and in neutral).
>
> Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> -Arlen
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to