I would love a decently powered electric bike to commute on! It needs to be
able to get to 60 mph quickly in order to do one stretch safely,  other
then that my 4 mile commute is 30 mph max and my scooter does that
perfectly! And I still have my goldwing for the long weekend trips... same
with an electric, commute on the gas saver, cruise in comfort. Why do we
need one bike to fit every roll when you can have one for each roll?