Ok, question to all of my engineer friends.

So, I want to increase the performance of my 99 Aprilia sr50. Factory it
comes with a 7mm carb, you can go up to 19mm before an exaust mod is
needed. Aftermarket carbs are expencive,  but factory ones are cheap.... my
question is this, is there any issues with putting 2 (or 3) factory carbs
on a manifold setup (yes, I would have some fabrication work to get the
linkage to work right) for this 50cc single cylinder engine?

Later possible upgrades include
more carbs (it will handle up to 27mm)
Performance exaust
Electric turbo (12v leaf blower puts out 10 times the volume I need, but
only would give about 8 pounds of boost)

Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

Thanks guys
The yeti