Kyle-

Yeah I think I'll have to pull them off and clean them. The previous owner
didn't really take care of the bike so he doesn't know when the carbs were last
serviced. With the air box on, the bike ran but it was probably at 50% of its
potential. It was really unresponsive if you really went into the throttle.

This would be my first time re-jetting a carburetor so if any of you know of
some resources that I could use during the process that would be perfect.

Thanks

-Rob

Sent from my iPhone