Incroyable!   je voyage a Montreal, Quelquefois.  While unemployed, I
considered selling my '85 650, but my wife wouldn't let me.  She has taken a
course, but still doesn't have a bike.   I am casually looking for a good 450
NH for her.  I have had 5, all 84-86, 650s.  Bought a 700S last year in Miami
(where I work) and liked it so much, I bought a gorgeous '86 700S here at home
in SC.  I have a great wife to let me have 3!!  Now to get this 700S running
well...

FWIW, I like the 84-86 model more than the '83.  Just some minor detail things,
but they look more updated.  You know, for 30 year old bike!

Bon chance avec le moto(?)!