+1 Graham knows what he's talking about. Locked up calipers are pretty
common on a bike that has been sitting. Even if they weren't locked up I'd
recommend taking them apart along with the master cylinder, as they are
sure to be full of snot, and the master cylinder return port is probably
clogged. New seals are cheap.