Good thoughts. You guys can go to my website: http://hondanighthawks.net/
to see what is already there


*Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 7:28 PM, James O'Gorman <[email protected]> wrote:

> Torque specs are always useful for the major items (tires, brakes, valve
> cover and heads...)
>
>
> On Mar 23, 2015, at 17:56, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hey Nighthawk Lovers,
>
> I want to update my website and add maintenance information to each of the
> pages covering the different Nighthawk models. So would you give me
> feedback.
>
> A LOT of Nighthawks are purchased with no owner's manual included and I
> know that people Google their particular model to find out about changing
> oil, tire pressure and other information. Here's what I want to know from
> you:
>
> What kind of information would be helpful. Here's what I have so far:
> (keep in mind, this information will be model-specific)
>
>
>    - Oil capacity with new filter
>    - Front tire pressure
>    - Rear tire pressure
>    - Front tire size
>    - Rear tire size
>
> What else do people look for? I will add whatever you guys think is
> helpful.
>
> At this point ALL I WANT is suggestion for information. I will send out
> another email later asking for the SPECIFIC information from you on your
> bike.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
>
> *Paul LeBoutillier *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
> Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
> <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to