Dude that's awesome, thanks a lot. I will send you my address. I definitively will get my own, but I just run out of money getting the parts that I need it. J.
On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 6:19 AM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote: > I have that chain breaker, AND the quad stake kit. Shoot me your address > and I'll hunt them up and send them your way. > > I snagged the press at a half off fire sale locally at a closing > dealership two years ago, then bought the quad stake kit off Bike Bandit > during one of their sales. I think I spent maybe $75 total? > > Kurt > On Apr 7, 2015 10:44 PM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Good eye Glen, I didn't even noticed. I got it as a present a couple of >> months ago and I haven't been able to even start reading it. Trying to >> finish "The making of the atomic bomb" by Richard Rhodes. Highly >> recommended to anyone interested in the subject. >> >> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 9:17 PM, EGrider <[email protected]> wrote: >> >>> Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy? >>> >>> -- >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >>> Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >>> an email to [email protected]. >>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >>> >> >> -- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to [email protected]. >> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. >> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
