I am currently installing air horns from ambulances on my jeep, scooter,
goldwing, aztek, golfcart.... and as soon as I can figure out how to power
them off my boots....

Loud pipes are just annoying, they don't do anything except piss off quiet
respectful riders and neighbors.
The best way to avoid being run over by the cars that don't see you is to
assume that nobody sees you!