It's better if those pins are really clean and able to move freely so that no
matter how much or how little it moves laterally, the float isn't affected. It
to can move freely on the pin. If it happens again just tap the bowl lightly
with the handle of a screw driver. I use a light hammer and hammer and screw
driver for the two inner most carbs, Graham

Sent from my iPad