Well I only ride solo as the wife is too scared to try it out. And I'm just
not into cruisers, mainly because I only ride solo and don't need one. I do
like the look of the chrome fenders and I've gotten used to the enormous
tail light assembly. So depending on how it looks after I swap on the S
tank I might just keep it stock looking and cut down the step on the seat.
I'd have to get another seat as this one is original and perfect. And I'd
like to keep it on a shelf in case I get someone who wants me to take them
on a ride.

Allen Thomas