Grr, you hadda put that up after I found out that I probably won't be happy
with a PC800!
You just couldn't refuse. Where is your self control, your care for a
fellow tightwad, I mean, older bike enthusiast?

Those bikes really are the best I have seen yet without going full ST1300
or Goldwing, and you can still wrestle it around in town easily. But he
probably put up over $8K for all that huh?