Those of you who have gone to 16 or 17 teeth on your front sprockets, how
do you now determine the status of your chain since the marks behind the
axle are no longer relevant? Miles only? I've put 10,000 miles on my chain,
and now I'm getting ready for another 6,000 trip. I haven't tightened the
chain since I don't know when, giving me the idea that it's not stretching,
but can I expect to get 16,000 from a good-quality chain that has been
cleaned and lubed regularly? First time here, so I really don't know.

Javier, maybe you should mark your swing arm now so that you can monitor
the stretch going forward. Other people, how do you decide?