Hey Guys,

I've had this problem before but I can't remember what little sensor I
replaced to fix it.

I have a 1992 Nighthawk 750 and when it's hot outside and the bike gets hot
it's hard to get the bike's neutral light to stay on so I can start the
bike.  If I move it in and out of neutral a several times the light will
finally stay green and start.  This happened to me before about 5 years ago
and I replaced a little square sensor on the electrical harness under the
seat and it fixed the problem.

Do any of you guys know what sensor (part number) that I replaced?

Thanks!!

Brian