Need some help/advice.
Have a 1984 Nighthawk cb700sc. Stock everything.
So turn signals just quit working, like altogether. Noticed it on start-up,
as I usually check these things out on the way out (before getting too far)
Not sure why, so took a few steps to rule out the easy stuff.
1) Checked the fuses first, all good.
2) Turn signal relay near battery/starter "clicking", ordered another one
anyway (it'll arrive sometime next week).
3) Cabling appears good, checked everything to make sure it was all snug.
This required taking off the headlight/bikini fairing upfront. While here,
took off the instrument cluster as well (to see what I was doing with turn
signals and wiring).

So, everything wired up like before (when it was working). Normal operation
(while powered on) is headlight and two front signals (acting as sort-of
driving lights) on, while rear is off.
Upon signaling in either direction, both front and rear flash (two filament
bulb up front, so never "totally dark", one filament in rear) at same time.

Here's what I get: using turn signal switch, signal left, the left front
light goes dark, no signal on either front or rear light. Signal right,
nothing happens (driving light stays on, rear does not flash).

After taking off instrument cluster, looked at wiring diagram out of shop
manual again to double check everything.
Turns out, I may be missing something? The 4-pin "normal closed" signal
relay?
Is this right?

In the meantime, put the battery on charge, just to rule it out. Also as
stated earlier, ordered another relay (3-pin, the one near starter) to
attempt and rule out that as well.

I attached a picture of the diagram, with the 4-pin relay in question near
the center. It's right about "Position Relay", labeled as "4-p mini"
Any help would be appreciated. I'll grab the multi-meter after the battery
is fully charged to see about signal flow, etc. next.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-bf0nftKUh0o/VdD4pO6JKcI/AAAAAAAAGAU/uIhhpMZv5oE/s1600/20150816_152635%255B1%255D.jpg>