This is a rare find! This claasic"84" Night-hawk Honda. Is a great bike for
taller riders but still great for all.
This bike is in beautiful shape, runs great, no rust or dents and it fires
right up. Low mileage at 25,6000 miles. It was kept in the garage and Just put
a new battery in it this month.
It's a deep blue/ purple in color with black leather seats and it has a
convenient bag for your things on the back.
We really enjoyed it when we could but now we have three kids and i can't find
time to ride. So why not let someone elsa enjoy it. We live in sturgis, mi. You
can text me or call. I dont know how to put a pic with this forum but i can in
a text. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks Matt.