Writing today to tell all you Nighthawk lovers that my bike is for sale. I
purchased a new Nighthawk 650 in 1983 and rode it for about 4 years before
selling it. About two years ago, I found a mint red Nighthawk and have spent a
considerable sum on mechanical maintenance such as tires, forks, brakes,
battery, and fuel delivery systems. Gas tank was sandblasted, recoated, carbs
cleaned, rebuilt and synchronized. This bike has only 3376 actual miles on it
and runs perfect. The $4500 price tag reflects all the restoration work done. I
know it's a bit steep, but this is a barely broken-in motorcycle in new
condition. I have taken many pictures to show condition. If you would like to
see them, please email me at mndar...@gmail.com and I'll send them to you.

Here's are the reasons I'm selling this bike:  I had my first Nighthawk when I
was 35 and had a good back and had good eyesight. Not so any longer! I'm afraid
it's time to hang up my helmet after more than 50 years. I have a little wiggle
room on the price, but if I can't get close, I'll be writing again to part it
out.  It would be a shame to do so but I need the cash.  Pass the word for me?

Thanks
David