Well thanks, but believe me they all need a bath, oil change and topped off
with seafoam gas. Hopefully Jason can come over and give them all a good
warm up ride. I got a dose of the chemo that makes me react to cold today.
So I can't even touch a bike without gloves for the next month, never mind
think about riding one.

Allen Thomas