The DR it will be. Now for a few last pieces of the puzzle to fall into
place.

With winter storage coming, I do have a question regarding the four carbs.
I know the winter routine, but I was wondering how do you know when the
carbs are out of synch versus the cold hearted beast that she is. I
understand that it takes a long time for a NH to warm up. But in this
current cold weather with sluggish acceleration, especially early on a sign
of the cold (low 30s / 0 C) or carb issues? She seems sluggish even later
on in the ride, but was not so when I tested her out two weeks ago during a
warm spell.  2003 10.7 k miles
For those riding further north now, do you place a barrier in front of the
oil cooler to allow the engine to heat up totally?

Thank-you all for your kind patient replies.

Dave

I am going to get personal here for a moment during these early morning
hours. If you cannot face your own fears, then mine come back to haunt me
with back pain. Just to keep my thoughts away from what is really bothering
me. And that is not just he awkward NH riding position.
 It is a scary proposition being in a moment in one's life with the
prospect of a major life's change. Suddenly retired with the daily routine
and income not the same after 35 years. i wonder if it is any easier to
just get a notice and a gold watch and told that you are done, go enjoy. My
situation is more like pulling the pin and hoping for fireworks not an
explosion. Mark Twain said something about regretting the things you did
not do twenty years from now. I won't be here that long, so what would
there be to regret? I have never thought of myself as a chicken, having
done some pretty off of the wall change of life stuff. Testosterone levels
do not forsake me now. :)