I have not added the extra 2 quarts of oil, I worry about over filling and
blowing up the engine (had it happen years ago in a car). There is a sight
glass,  and on the side stand it does not show at all, but when leveled the
oil is well above the glass.

Only pic I have currently is to big to send, will try to crop and attach.

Thanks guys