Same here Kyle...growing up dad owned a cycle shop in the 70s and raced
Scrambles and flat-tracks both...Bultacos and Hodaka and had a few Honda
street bikes of various sizes....first bike I had awas a honda QA 50 if
memory serves me correctly....then went to an XR 75, then onto a CR80 and
from there I only rode my friends 700s either on back and several times
behind the bars....graduated HS in '86 was born in '68 and a buddy of mine
bought a brand new either 84 or 85 when they came out....we used to double
on that bike all over the beach areas of Rhode Island....more times than
not on the rear wheel with both of us on it too.....ever since back then
I've wanted one and finally made that happen last July when I picked up the
'86 I now have.....love the sounds and looks both....no offense to the
other bikes Honda's made, but they all seemed too old-manish to me....old
habits an loves die hard....I won't be parting with this '86 700s anytime
soon, if ever.....our .o2 worth for what it's worth!
I hear it costs like .o3 to make a penny these days....