Put on my risers from E bay's Gascapdude. The risers are the up and back
version. Went on with no problem, but they hit the gas tank :(
Hard to believe that it is installation error as they seem to be able to
only go on one way. Waiting for some feedback.
I did not have an issue with the 3/4 inch slack to reroute the brake cable.