How about this guys?
A Hepco & Becker 5mm skid guard (most are 3mm gravel deflectors) that
encapsulates like a lower fairing. As well, it retains the lower exhaust
pipe heat like exhaust pipe tape or BMW F650 Rotax engines run the exhaust
pipes next to the cylinders to heat the exhaust up.
<http://www.accessoryinternational.com/merchant2/graphics/pdf/2015/hepco-and-becker/hepco-becker-810-2510-skid-plate-versys-image1.jpg>
I was first going to get a PowerBronzew Belly Pan to match my PowerBronze
hugger, but a tall speed bump would wipe that $190 plastic piece out real
easy. So I thought a world class Hepco & Becker (HB) skid plate with the
same lines and better exhaust heat retention would be worth the $110 extra.
I'll post pics when I get the HB skid plate installed next week (Bad to the
bone, and heat enhanced exhaust performance too :-)

<http://www.powerbronzeusa.com/images_temp/843/27942277/42083.3869675926/800/600/000000/0/versys-650-belly-pan-3jpg.JPG>