Too early to call, Paul. The red one runs a bit hot. Makes me nervous about
summer riding. I'm going to do a radiator flush and fresh coolant and see
how it runs. I prefer the red paint, but the black paint is in better
shape. Been watching painting vids on YouTube. It cost me $300 to make the
red one street legal. That gives me extra incentive to go with it. Working
so many hours these days that I'm tempted to take it to a shop and tell
them "call me when it's right." Even that takes time, though. Then there's
Hawks roundball vying for my time...