I can't really answer that but Rpm should be around 1200.  You know the carbs
are not right and this only happens at the really low rpm.  I'd rectify the
carburetor issue first.

Even though you are getting a set of rebuilt carbs you will still need to sync
them.   Do you have a manometer?  Also how is the inside of the gas tank?
Rusted or varnished gunky tank will only messed up your new carbs.

Sent from my iPhone