looking great there Paul...thanks for this link to those signals...I think
I'm going to pick up a set of them for the 700s we got here PO put led's on
the rear and none on the front, said TN didn't require front signals....I
need a pair of front mount brackets in order to put a pair back on front as
there's none on the bike at the moment....