ok, i see we got no replies, likely due to not having a valid HEADER?

Okay,
Earlier in the spring dad & I changed the outer shift-shaft seal as it was
leaking pretty badly! Been fine all the way up to a few weeks ago, is
leaking as bad now if not worse than it was before we replaced the
seal?!?!? Am totally stumped as to why it would all of a sudden begin
leaking everywhere again?
Also, wondering are there 2 seals on the shift shaft? One inner and the one
outer? Best I can tell by the limited images in the service manual and the
parts lists pictures, it seems there is also another seal on the inner side
of the casing? If so, that one seems to require the whole damned engine
needing to be lifted out of the frame in order to get the case cover off to
replace that seal.....ughhhhh.....Help?!? Any greatly appreciated...
geo-hawk