Surf, funny timing. I was just thinking of making a Rocky and Bullwinkle
reference, but I though it might sail over the heads of these young'uns.

Quebec actually has an accent over the first e in French, so yes, it is
Kay- beck.

I actually spoke French pretty fluently when I lived with  French family
and studied it full time in 1980. I found that I could read it just fine,
but I can't come up with the vocabulary in real time to speak it anymore.
Actually, everyone spoke English to me and no one acted uppity about it.

I'm currently in Syracuse,  NY, and I should make it to my native
Cleveland, OH tomorrow.

And, so that this post has something to do with motorcycles, I rode here on
Ol' Yelller!