Great Glenn, I will keep that in mind. I am not sure if I can make it to
the Grand Canyon today. Google says 8 and a half hours to the north rim,
which in reality will be a lot more with all the stops in the parks. I am
thinking in maybe reach 4 corners at the end of the day and then find a
place to sleep and do GC tomorrow morning. Which one do you suggest, north
or south rim? The north looks easier for me to get from here, but if the
south is a lot better I will do it too.

Javier.