I'm with Kyle on this one -
          If you can get that for say - $100 and you were to part it out on
this group or Craigslist or eBay - you could probably make a bit of cash,
but honestly, once the "Engine is seized" comment has been made - I'd say
its past being able to be saved, affordably.
          -JTK

-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow