RThanx Kyle 👍

So are these the screws that are used to actually sync the carbs? (Haven't read
that far yet) I have no idea what the PO did or did not do so maybe I should
assume the WCS and remove, clean, reinstall, and back out 2.5 turns.

I think I made a mild boo boo so far, it seemed there was oil in my carbs. But
not burnt black oil, still very clean. I think it was supposed to be there to
lubricate the Vacuum cylinder. Guess I'll pull those again and rub a little oil
back on them. 10W-30, 10W-40 ok for that?

I'm finding a bit or reddish gunk in the carbs. Hopefully that's a sign that
once cleaned and synced it will run better.