salvage yards are likely going to be one of your best bets with these bikes
so far from what I've found here too....the '86 RWB 700s I have needed the
plastic petcock ON-OFF-RESERVE knob when I got the past owner had rigged
something off another petcock, as he probably found like I did when looking
for one. eBay was one on there for like $35 then another like $20 for the
screw (+shipping), then one salvage yard i found wouldn't separate the knob
from the petcock, whole thing together and wanted like $100 plus Shipping,
then there was one seller on eBay that had 2 or 3 brand new OEM entire
petcocks if I recall correctly for like $250 each....finally found one on
Georgia at a salvage yard for like $15 knob & screw shipped!!!!
There's actually quite a lot of cycle salvage yards around....Good luck...