You're right.  I had forgotten that Color Rite had revised its model year
listings, dropping some older ones.  I found my '82 Goldwing color (Candy
Wineberry Red, or some such) same code, same name, but  on a different,
newer model Honda by poking around in their listings.

Also, most of their metallic colors require a color base foundation coat
first, then the metallic finish coat.  That may be why your rattlecan isn't
a perfect
match.  ???

Off topic:  I'm still vertical and lurking, but learning old age is
definitely not for sissies!  Still planning to bring both bikes out of
storage and get them running again after some logistical issues are
overcome (requires new gate in fenced in patio -- landlord not thrilled
about that idea).