okay so i just recently purchased a nighthawk 650 its a 1984 and i was
wondering if anyone could tell me if the headlights are supposed to stay on
all the time or is there a switch i have to press... i see the high/low
beams on the left near the turn signal but i cannot get the headlight to
turn off during daytime running please help i know its a silly question but
I'm a learner on this bike and would sure appreciate the help