Hi welcome to the forum. Just so you know your bikes a 550cb not sc. I also
have that bike and just spent last summer rebuilding it and redoing the carbs.
Mine wouldnt run unless full choke was on. When you do your jets, hold them to
a light the idle ones are super small openings and are easly clogged. Those
were my main issue. Also ebay is your friend for this bike. Look around and
compare prices. These bikes love rpms mine hits 4k rpms at 60 in overdrive. At
idle youll want 1.4 or 1.5ish so it charges the battery. Also theres a pdf here
some were for your model on the haynes book for maintaining the bike.