Hey everyone, I'm curious about something, so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm almost done putting everything for my bike back together, I'm just
looking to replace the fuel \ vacuum lines due to possible tank rust in
them \ cracks in the hoses.Dealer didn't have any OEM hoses or anything
that matched and didn't want to custom cut any (which I had ended up
getting done at Advance Auto Parts for like 3 bucks). I'm just curious if
there's anything special about the OEM hoses that would make the dealer Not
want to custom cut any.

There is a significant cosmetic difference between the two, the old oem
ones are like a molded, hared rubber, vs the flexible hoses. I doubt the
tolerances for heat would be much different.