From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Graham Rogers
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:52 PM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hi all, just joined

Gary, where in Hamilton? I lived in Nawton, Frankton junction I think it was
called back in the 60s, went to Nawton Primary School,  then we moved to
Hillcrest (Mansel Avenue). I attended Maeroa Intermediate and then Melville HS.
Joined the Bank of New Zealand in 1968 or 9, then the army for a while. Left NZ
in 1972, married a foreigner and been back and forth ever since - sort of,
Graham