This may be a long shot, considering the obscurity of the parts you're
looking for.  There's an auto salvage yard in your city that's part of a
chain of 17 locations in Washington, Oregon and northern California.  It's
called B & G.  Although they specialize in cars and trucks, I imagine they
have employees who ride bikes as well and could probably put you onto
sources for used motorcycle parts in your area.

I've used them in the past for truck parts and found them reliable.

It's worth a phone call.