My understanding is that the 2 tubes on the right and left side of the
carbs are breathers. But for the life of me i cant figure out where they
are supposed to connect to. The a stretched on both ends so they look like
they were connected to something.once the carbs were installed i snaked
them in a down ward position and fuel came out of the right one. When I
pointed them up this didn't occur. Anyone have any experience with this or
insight. !984 CB650sc by the way. And she started for the first time today
after I replaced the engine.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-o8dOr_dKeqM/WtauLu-YhiI/AAAAAAAAAhk/WtwdS0Ikru4nOk9-QtLjmC0xPcIHDM4VACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_5157.JPG>

Video of first start..... <https://youtu.be/yZ38UopppFQ>