Gentlemen:

    I have a 1983 cb650SC and one day I was running on a very very hot day.
I turned it off and let it cool in the shade. When I started it again in
less than a few minutes, I pulled the clutch lever all the way in and  the
bike started and took off toward the garage wall, taking me off my feet ( I
wasn't sitting on it), But luckily the bike was fine cause it landed on me
on the floor. I purchased the Slave Cylinder rebuild kit and rebuilt the
Clutch Slave Cylinder. When I took it off it was filled with grease but
since it was 30 + years old that grease was hard as wax.

   Which leads me to my question, Do I have to put grease in that cylinder
when I reassemble?