Hello Nighthawk Members,

I have an 1983 CB550SC Nighthawk that has charging issues.  Anyone know
what options I have for a stator fix/replacement.  I think that is the
source of the issue and wonder if anyone has been able to find a
replacement or even better, repair what they have.  I went through some
troubleshooting a while ago and know that there was no grounding of the
case and I think it was just not producing what it needed to charge the
battery. Don't remember the specific test.

I guess it comes down to wanting to get it running again.  Is there any
sense to buying a 30+ year old part that someone says works fine on ebay?
Is there a supplier for new or a rebuilder that does a good job for a
reasonable price?

Thanks!!