Jenya, since my last post here I removed the carbs on a 700S Nighthawk. The
same one I already removed the carbs and cleaned. Number 3 cylinder
wouldn’t fire so I removed the carbs again, blew out the slow speed jet
with compressed air and reinstalled the carbs. The bike runs fine now.
Point is I was able to remove the carbs, clean the one carb jets, check the
float level in that carb, reinstall the carbs and synchronize them, all in
about an hour and a half.