I bought the HF ultra sonic cleaner. Used Simple green. Took off bowls and
removed jets. Also top half. Very easy. Did two carbs for 30 minutes the
flipped it and then the other two. Let soak and repeated it. Came out like
new. I also have a Valkyrie so I know carbs. It has six. I've done all my
work.