That's okay, it needs to be at least 12.2. Mine is 12.9. That shouldn't be it.
As far as the fuse goes it's not about luck it's more about to many amps.
Amperage is what melts things. Did you check all your battery and starter
connections? Loose or dirty connections produce higher amperage. It could also
be a starter or charging system issue.

ESent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Mar 5, 2019 at 1:57 PM, Final Twist<samueljacquesclout...@gmail.com>
wrote:   Sitting at 12.46 or thereabouts depending on draw.   I plan on putting
a volt meter inline so I can monitor the voltage when I ride.