I want to paint the plastic parts on my Nighthawk. What’s the best primer and
topcoat paint to use. I will be using a compressor in my garage, so 2 pack is
not an option. Also, do I need to strip the old paint back to the plastic or
can I just rub it down.
I have sprayed metal parts before but never plastic, so this is a new
experience for me. Any ideas will be much appreciated.