I use CBdecals for the 650 and the 700S On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:06 PM Holger Selover-Stephan < [email protected]> wrote:
> I'm painting our 650SC's tank and I'm looking for the tank decals. The > ones I see advertised don't match the original ones. > > Also, interestingly, there's a full decal set for the 700S available: > > > https://cbdecals.afegraphics.com/view_product.php?adminshopping=&product=84cb700scRD-FullKit-H8812 > > But $200...ouch! Anybody know a less expensive source? Might want to do > our 700S as well. > > Thanks, > > Holger > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/6ea16ea9-5d69-4ca3-9873-0d4a4fd84dd8%40googlegroups.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/6ea16ea9-5d69-4ca3-9873-0d4a4fd84dd8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nighthawk_lovers/CAGg-qp1TLEe2HKMPiPy7FBE8uPBceTKdaUkfUzeKR6cE3hW1fg%40mail.gmail.com.
