1996 N/H.
The flasher switch on the handle bars wasn’t working. I decided to take both
left and right hand switches off and clean them. After replacing them, the
flasher switch was working but the starter switch was dead. Also, turning on
the ignition switch there was no red light, no indicator light and no main beam
light. The light switch is working ok but no starter.
I’ve checked continuity and that’s fine but on checking power feed it appears
to be a problem with the 30 amp fuse block.
There’s power from the battery to the fuse block, but nothing coming out. The
fuse is ok, even tried another fuse.
Why would cleaning the switches cause these problems. Could I have caused a
short and blown the fuse block.
Can the fuse block be dismantled for inspection.
Any help much appreciated.