Hello Brian, how are you, this is Francisco Gomez, CB 750 Sevenfifty,
recently I had the same problem on my bike, and I review almost electrical
circuits, thinking the neutral valve has problems, I review and mantain
Electrical starter, but do not found any problem, I deside to check the
function of the batery, and as result the batery can not resist the test
live, of course when the bike was cold the batery has enought power to
star, but when hot the batery can not move the electric starter and neutral
light was very difficult to get highlight.
I put a new batery and all the problems dissapear, electric starter
function in cold and hot and the neutral light come out very easy.
Please check the condition of your battery, check it is are well charge and
do the test live
Best regards