Purchased oem engine guards and had them powder coated.

They did not come with any mounting hardware.

Recently saw a post on another forum that the owner had ordered Honda
90101-get-000 bolt to mount the guards.  The picture also showed a bag of
nuts and ? in the order.  I was not allowed to post on the site so I could
not ask questions.  What do I need to mount the guards?

Purchased used side panels, left and right, from an 84 red 700s.

Panels have only one broken tab on one panel.

The decals from yamatopdog on Ebay rip when you try and slide them into
position.

Their instructions were followed to a T on 3 attempts.

As the 84 and 85 red decals only differ by the pinstripe, red in 84 and
white in 85, is it possible to paint or ? the white pinstripe onto the 84
decal?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary